2018 Shopping Guide for Hanover, PA
1. The Lite House, Inc. | 1150 High St., Hanover | thelitehouseinc.com | 1-866-717-5483
Since its opening in 1972 on High St., The Lite-House, Inc. has been a proud member of the Hanover community. The family-owned store specializes in lighting and home accent designs. The Lite-House staff works with service contractors, local businesses and retail customers. Its 40,000 sq. ft. showroom is home to inventory from over 70 of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
The Lite-House’s inventory includes: indoor and outdoor lighting, ceiling fans, lamps, lampshades, light bulbs, decorative accessories, accent furniture, art work, prints, mirrors, and repair parts. The store even offers a repair service for all lighting. Whether you are building a new home or remodeling an existing home, the staff members have experience with all types of lighting design. They even offer in-home consultations!
2. Black Rose Antiques and Collectibles | 1100 Eichelberger St., Hanover | blackroseantiques.com | 717-632-0589
The Black Rose is the perfect place to find antiques and collectibles. The store features booths from many different vendors, which provides an ever-changing inventory for customers to browse.
3. Wolf Furniture | 371 Eisenhower Dr., Hanover | wolffurniture.com | 717- 637-5400
Wolf Furniture’s showroom has a selection of furniture for every room of the house, from the living room to the bedroom. The store also has a variety of entertainment center and accent furniture. Mattresses in many different sizes and brands are available as well.
4. Lowe’s | 310 Eisenhower Dr., Hanover | lowes.com | 717-630-8700
Lowe’s is a go-to store for home improvement and appliance needs in the Hanover area. Whether you are painting your kitchen or building a treehouse, Lowe’s has the supplies you need all in one place.
5. Treasures | 1 York St., Hanover | facebook.com/treasures.hanover | 717-637-8408
Treasures carries a collection of unique products including Alex and Ani, Vera Bradley, Trollbeads and Crabtree+Evelyn. Treasures also offers unique apparel options for women and handmade jewelry from around the globe.
6. Garrick Jewelers | 1117 Eichelberger St., Hanover | garrickjewelers.com | 717-637-1177
A member of the Hanover community since 1993, Garrick Jewelers offers an assortment of jewelry options. Garrick Jewelers is a member of the American Gem Society, and its knowledgeable staff is ready to help you with your purchase whether it’s an engagement ring or a watch.
7. Farley’s Jewelers | 1000 Carlisle St., Hanover | farleysjewelers.com | 717-632-6484
Located in the Clearview Shopping Center, Farley’s Jewelers features bridal sets and jewelry designs from well-known brands such as Coast Diamond, Simon G., ArtCarved, Pandora, Ecce, and A. Jaffe.
8. The Markets at Hanover | 1649 Broadway, Hanover | marketsathanover.com | 717-646-1649
Local farmers, artisans and restaurateurs all come together under the roof of The Markets at Hanover, located on Broadway. The Markets at Hanover boasts both traditional comfort food and international options. Don’t forget to check out the produce, meat, gourmet grocery items, home décor and wine as well!
9. Sam’s Club | 261 Wilson Ave., Hanover | samsclub.com | 717-969-6021
Sam’s Club arrived in Hanover at the end of 2017. The store includes a pharmacy, optical center, café, groceries and gas pumps. Sam’s Club is a membership-based store; more information on how to become a member can be found on the store’s website.
10. Clark’s Bostonian Outlet | 30 Center Square, Hanover | clarksusa.com/us | 717-637-9157
Looking for a great deal on shoes? Be sure to check out Clark’s in downtown Hanover. The outlet is well-known for stocking hard-to-find styles and specially sized shoes. From boots to sandals and everything in between, Clark’s has you covered!
11. Furs by Susan | 1 Frederick St., Hanover | fursbysusan.com | 717-632-3335
Furs by Susan, a luxury outerwear boutique, has been a mainstay in downtown Hanover for over 30 years. With its extensive inventory of full-length coats, capes, wraps, jackets and vests in luxurious furs, cashmere, leather, llama, and angora, the boutique has a wide range of styles.
12. North Hanover Mall | 1155 Carlisle St., Hanover | northhanovermall.com | 717-632-4604
Looking for something to do indoors? Check out the local mall! The North Hanover Mall includes apparel and shoe stores (Burlington, JCPenney, Dick’s, Payless Shoes), specialty stores (Hallmark, fye, Claire’s) and more. Grab a bite to eat at Daughters Cafe of Hanover, Auntie Anne’s, Jerry & Sal’s, or Pretzels Plus.
13. Hanover Clothing Co. | 43 Carlisle St., Hanover | hanoverclothing.com | 1-800-445-7918
Tuxedos and formal wear are Hanover Clothing Company’s specialties. The store also offers custom clothing with suits, sport coats, pants, and shirts. Hanover Clothing gives customers what they need at the price point they desire.
14. Kleffel’s | 1000 Carlisle St., Hanover | kleffels.com | 717-632-3133
Kleffel’s is a locally-owned clothing retailer which has served the Hanover community for over 70 years. The store has a range of clothing for all occasions and carries popular brand names including Carhartt, Columbia, Dickies, Docker’s, Levi’s, and Wrangler.
15. LifeChanges Boutique, Inc. | 788 Cherry Tree Ct., Hanover | lifechanges4women.com | 717-633-1111
LifeChanges Boutique, owned by breast cancer survivor Diana Klunk, is dedicated to providing women with the products and support they need before, during, and after cancer treatment. LifeChanges sells everything from mastectomy products to wigs.
This article also appears in the 2018 Discover Hanover. For a digital version, please click here.