Chamber Ambassadors inform, educate, and recruit businesses to join the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce. As employees of member businesses, Chamber Ambassadors attend events, perform member “drop-ins,” and assist with various chamber functions.
Ambassadors are encouraged to attend three annual events:
(2) Ambassador Lunch and Learns–Held bi-annually, these events allow ambassadors to chat with chamber staff about issues, successes, questions, etc. within the program. Register for the next Lunch and Learn here.
First Year Breakfast–Held annually, the First Year Breakfast allows new members to mingle with chamber staff and ambassadors. Register for the next First Year Breakfast here.
Our 2017-2018 Ambassadors:
Headshots courtesy of Remembrances by Kevin Photography.
Interested in sponsoring the Chamber Ambassador Program?
A $750 Presenting Sponsorship for the Ambassador Committee includes:
- logo representation on member benefit information sheet
- logo representation on ambassador web page
- promotional material distribution as well as speaking opportunity at bi-annual Ambassador Lunch and Learns and First Year Breakfast
- logo representation in Ambassador Spotlight section of Chamber Connection Newsletter
For more information, or to become a Chamber Ambassador, please contact Haley Briggs at email@example.com or 717-637-6130 ext. 104.