The Chamber Ambassador Program allows member businesses to promote the Hanover Chamber through one of their employees. Ambassadors attend chamber events, perform member “drop-ins,” and assist with various chamber functions.
There are three annual events that ambassadors are encouraged to attend:
(2) Ambassador Lunch and Learns–Held bi-annually, these events allow ambassadors to chat with chamber staff about issues, successes, questions, etc. within the program. Register for the next Lunch and Learn here.
First Year Breakfast–Held annually, the First Year Breakfast allows new members to mingle with chamber staff and ambassadors. Register for the next First Year Breakfast here.
Interested in sponsoring the Chamber Ambassador Program? A $750 Presenting Sponsorship for the Ambassador Committee includes:
- logo representation on member benefit information sheet
- logo representation on ambassador webpage
- promotional material distribution as well as speaking opportunity at bi-annual Ambassador Lunch and Learns and First Year Breakfast
- logo representation in the “Ambassador Spotlight” section of the Chamber Connection newsletter
For more information, or to become a Chamber Ambassador, please contact Haley Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-637-6130 ext. 104.